Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Cassita..


It's like I lose someone close to me every year, death is a known concept, but still something we all fear
Now I have to bury my younger cousin,and now she'll never know Thanh was planning on proposing to her next year
We grew up together watching Rugrats & Dexter's Laboratory  
Now I have to live with the fact that now she's dead and I didn't visit her in 4 years,what a way to end our story.
And my tears don't even mean a thing,the pain is so real man...I don't even know where to begin
We're not suppose to have favorites, but she was my favorite cousin
More like a sister to me,..At one moment it feels like you have everything,now it feels like I have nothing.

Why'd she have to go
All the family members are asking how long has she been this sick,but no one knows
It's true the good ones go
When I found out you were on life support at the hospital..of course I wanted to go
Now it's too late, And now I live with the fact that we have to let you forever go

You were like the sister I never had, on the days I hated life...you helped showed me how to see the good with the bad.
These are the days I wish i didn't have to see,
We used to watch Power Rangers..just you and me
You were a better person than me
Now you smiling again is something I would never see

Now I can never see or hear your name
How the fuck am I suppose to live life the same
They took one of my favorite people,that shit will always be in my veins.
And this all happened so fast,we had so many plans for the future..but now all I can think about is the past
I don't even want to talk to God,sparing her life will be one of the last favors I'll ever ask
You were always an angel,but who knew you would take this path
I love you more than life itself, I never thought you would go so fast..
picture source
music source



No comments:

Post a Comment